We’re always looking for guest contributors to bring fresh ideas, knowledge, research, career guidance and thought leadership into our Insights section.
We already have the freshest minds visiting our job site on a regular basis, so why not share some insights, right?
What we like
- Articles about career/work-related topics as well as new tools, research, methods, strategies and stories related to all things Remote Work / The Future of Work
- Posts written by employers / recruiters, e.g. on a certain approach to hiring, team building or communications
- A review of a project, product or startup you’re working on that’s related to remote work, remote teams or running a remote company
- Anything else we forgot to list here but you think would bring a lot of value to our audience
How we do it
- You’re the author and grant us permission to publish and promote your content
- You’ll be mentioned as the author of the article and your info / bio with links to your website and social media accounts etc. appear at the end of the piece
- We might also accept posts that have already been published on other sites like Medium, as a LinkedIn article or on your corporate blog, for example
- We don’t bug our readers with annoying ads, pop-ups, trackers, etc.
Send us your post with your bio (name, links to website / blog / twitter / linkedin) in text form or as a link to an already published version via firstname.lastname@example.org.